NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 1 August 2012

lovely day

It hasn't been to busy in and around the wharf today but the phones have been non stop me and Ange have taken lots of bookings for the boats, it has been a productive day though and Simon me and Jake have put the new engine in to a private boat and Jake has cracked on with its installation, Simon has cut more plates for the re bottoming job, Fred has blacked the boat on the dock and painted its counter bands and then him and Steve has spent the afternoon on the moorings strimming and weed killing.

As I type the blog the heavens have just opened up and it is now throwing it down, Ange and Lorraine are taking refuse by the door, shall I be horrible and kick them out as I want to go home!!

That's it from me for today
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment