NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 14 October 2011

Superb!

What can I say, it has been a superb day today in every way, the weather has been simply stunning, the Sun has been shining all day, we have been very busy as well, all of the shared boats have got off without any issues and all of the jobs on all of the private boats have gone very well. I have been and viewed the boat in the wet dock that Matt has been painting and to say that I am impressed is an understatement, I would would say that it is possible the best finish that we have ever seen here, considering that Matt had never painted a narrow boat before he started with us a couple of months ago he has done immensely well, hats off to him for doing a superb job, I am sure David will post some pictures as soon as it comes out of the dock on Sunday.

We have had an excellent week really, we have had some good press coverage with one or two of the I write, as well as writing this blog I also do a few articles that you probably see published on our website, in this blog and on different websites, well this week we have seen two of them published in the waterways press, one of them is really nice as it shows Matt (the painter) and his father, sat on a horse drawn caravan outside the wharf back in the summer, talking of Matt, he is going to be painting his own horse drawn cart over the next few weeks and once completed he will be driving it through Newport on Boxing day just after the hunt has passed through, he has promised me a ride at the same time so I am looking forward to that.

That's about it from me for today, I really hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment